Our Services


International Students

Studying in Canada is an exciting opportunity to begin to learn about the country and get a world-class education. The IRCC supports international students with study permits, though, before applying for a study permit, you need to secure an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution.  Once you have an acceptance letter you will need to submit that letter along with proof of identity, proof of financial support, and several other important documents.  When you have secured your study permit, the IRCC will issue you an eTA or a Temporary Resident Visa that you will use in your passport to enter Canada. The IRCC approves study permits for the duration of your program and then allows for an additional stay of 90 days.

In addition to studying, students that are enrolled in a full-time curriculum can work part-time on or off-campus without a work permit.  There are certain conditions that must apply to the arrangements but working while you study provides real life experience that matches and supports your school curriculum.

The first step is applying to a college, university or school in Canada. Manax Immigration Services has strong ties and connections with over 1,500 global schools, and 1,000 of those schools are in North America. We have relationships with the partners and are able to help you with choosing the right education program in Canada. Kindly book a consultation and we can help you submit an application. BOOK A CONSULTATION

Manax Immigration - Services