Our Services


The Canadian Experience Class is for workers who have Canadian skilled work experience and wish to immigrate permanently to Canada.  In order to qualify for this program, you must demonstrate:

·         Minimum language skills

·         1 year of skilled work experience in the last 3 years

·         Skilled work experience must be gained while working in Canada on a temporary residence status

Unlike some of the other economic immigration programs, you do not need to meet educational requirements or have a job offer in the Canadian Experience class.

Kindly book a consultation for more information about Express Entry or for assistance in preparing an application in the Canadian Experience Class.


Manax Immigration - Services