Our Services


In addition to the permanent residency options, the IRCC also has several ways that you can visit and stay in Canada on a more temporary basis.


Temporary Resident Visa

If you are planning to visit Canada, you will first need to determine if you need a Visitor Visa, which is also known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).  The Canadian visa office places the TRV stamp into your passport so that you can show the document to the officer once you arrive at the border.  It demonstrates that you have met the admissions requirements for entering Canada. With a valid TRV, you are able to take a vacation to Canada, visit family, or engage in business.

You must obtain a TRV before entering Canada, since you are not able to secure a TRV once you arrive at the border. When you apply at the Canada visa office, you usually do not need to submit a medical exam to apply for a TRV, but you may need to appear in person to have your fingerprints and pictures taken.

TRV holders are limited to what activities they can perform and how long they are able to stay in Canada. Kindly book a consultation if you need more information about the TRV process or if you need help submitting an application.




Manax Immigration - Services