Our Services


Canada places great importance on caregivers and has provided a path for caregivers to either work temporarily in Canada or to immigrate permanently to Canada.  You will need to maintain temporary resident status even if you are applying for permanent residence in one of the following categories:

●     Home Child Care Provider

●     Home Support Worker

●     Caring for Children

In addition to the more permanent programs, Canada has also created 2 pilot programs:

●     Home Child Care Provider Pilot

●     Home Support Worker Pilot

Kindly book a consultation for more information about caregivers’ sponsorship options or for support with an application. Book A Consultation.

Manax Immigration - Services